For more than 20 years ASTON has been one of the largest companies in Russia for the production of food and food ingredients. ASTON is the largest exporter of vegetable oils, the leading processor of oilseeds, the third largest exporter of Russian grain. The company includes more than 20 divisions in various regions of the Russian Federation, including plants for the production and processing of vegetable oil, enterprises for the production of starches and syrups, elevator complexes, terminals on the river Don, ship repair plant, dry cargo ships of the "river-sea" class, tankers for the transportation of vegetable oils, bulk carriers for the transshipment of grain crops.
The company’s key areas of activity:
- production of foodstuffs and food ingredients
- international trade
- shipbuilding and shiprepairing
- agricultural production
- Developing an honest and open relationships with our partners and clients
- Implementation of modern world business standards
- Employment of highly effective technologies and recent developments
- Constant quality improvement of our products and services
- «Company of the Year» – in 2008, 2009, 2010
- «Best exporter of the Don land» – in 2008
- PRODEXPO – «Best Product» – in 2010
- Grand Prix PRODEXPO – «Best Product» – in 2011
- PRODEXPO – «Best Product» (trade mark Zateya and trade mark Svetlitsa) – in 2013
- Competitive tender «Made in Don land» – in 2014
- «International trade Leader of the South Russia»- in 2015
- ASTON-Agro LLC – winner of the harvest at the end of 2015
- «Leading exporter of food production» according the Expert magazine – in 2016, 2017
- «Best exporter of the South Russia» – in 2017
- ASTON - the biggest sunflower oil in bulk exporters rating for the year 2017 according to www.oilworld.ru
- The winner of the contest "Best products of the Don" – in 2018
- TM Zateya – "Brand №1" in the category "Sunflower oil" (National Brand 2018)
- "100 best products of Russia": TM Zateya, Svetlitsa and Volshebny kray - 2018
- Gold medal "Best product" TM Zateya – PRODEXPO in 2019
- Gold star "Innovative product" TM ASTON – PRODEXPO in 2019
Principles of the company’s work:
ASTON – is one of the Russian largest producers of foodstuffs (trade marks Zateya, Volshebny kray, Svetlitsa, ASTON), food ingredients and components for feeding stuff.
The ASTON group includes factories for production and processing vegetable oil in Millerovo and Morozovsk (Rostov region), also factories for starch and syrup production in Ryazanskaya and Vladimirskaya regions, elevators in Rostov and Krasnodar regions, port terminals on the river Don, shipbuilding yard, the company has its own dry-cargo vessel for river-sea navigation oil tankers and bulkers for grain transportation.
ASTON has earned an impeccable reputation as a producer of high-quality foods. The company has gained the trust of consumers and business partners. ASTON supplies its products to all Russian regions, as well as to CIS countries, the Baltic States and other foreign countries.
ASTON has many awards:
To remain the best Russian producer of food products and food ingredients, to stay a reliable partner for sustainable development and growth of foodstuffs supplies.
- Quality – achieving and maintaining high quality of our products and services on all stages of our work
- Openness and honesty – we do our business according to ethical standards and we are ready to provide valid and authentic information
- Efficiency – is the determination to reach positive final result and the ability to achieve it regularly and enthusiastically, emphasizing the need to do anything possible and impossible for that
- Responsibility and initiativity – we are ready to assume obligations and put our promises into practice, to be responsible for our actions, we apply our abilities and opportunities as high as possible in order to carry out objectives
- Team work – is the acceptance of shared values, involvement in the common cause, support other team members and aspirations toward unity
- Loyalty – we are loyal to the company, ready to work for its sake, protect its interests and support its reputation for the growth of foodstuffs supplies