ASTON offers granulated and ungranulated sunflower seed meal from the Millerovo branch of the ASTON JSC (Rostov region, Millerovo), and from the Morozovsk branch of the ASTON JSC (Rostov region, Morozovsk).
The seed meal is a by-product to be received in the framework of production of vegetable oils after pressing and extraction of seeds of oil plants. It is a valuable fodder containing 36-38% of crude protein, amino-acids, methionine, which are favorably influencing the underbrush growth. It is indispensable as a high-protein additive by a production of mixed fodders for a poultry keeping and cattle raising. It contains vitamins E and B, dietary fiber, natural protein, potassium, phosphorus, and other mineral substances.
Basic quality properties of the sunflower seed meal:
- Mass fraction of moisture and volatile substances – 8-12%
- Mass fraction of crude protein by a recalculation in an absolutely dry substance – not less than 36%
- Mass fraction of crude dietary fiber by a recalculation in an absolutely dry substance – not more than 23%
- Mass fraction of crude fat by a recalculation in an absolutely dry substance – not more than 4%
- Total energetic nutritional value – not less than 0,918 fodder units
- Shelf life: 3 months from fabrication date
- Density of granulated sunflower seed meal – 550-630 kg/m3
- Density of not granulated sunflower seed meal – 430-480 kg/m3
Package: in bulk
This product is produced on the Millerovo branch of the ASTON JSC and on the Morozovsk branch of the ASTON JSC.
The product passes a hard quality control. The sunflower seed meal is certified and meets the requirements of the STO (Standard of organization) of the manufacturing enterprise “Sunflower seed meal. Technical specifications”. The sunflower seed meal is used as a fodder for poultry, all kinds of farmer animals and fish. It can be applied as it is, as well as an additive for mixed fodders. The exact amount of the sunflower seed meal in animal diet is to be defined by specialists.
For cooperation contact the Sales Department.
Tel.: +7 863 261-81-17, 261-87-49 (add. 4151).